Clients and employees are gathering for the annual exchange of experiences and networking at the BaSYS User Conference (UC8) for the eighth time already. The technical and user conference has been firmly established in BARTHAUER’s calendar of events since 2010. This year UC8 is being held on 21 and 22 June 2017 at GHOTEL hotel & living in Essen, Germany. As an event by users for users, UC8 is an ideal platform for the transfer of technical knowledge and know-how related to the network information system BaSYS. The BaSYS User Conference offers a varied programme with informative technical presentations and interactive workshops on both days of the event.
Some of the presenters
- Dominic Spinnreker-Czichon, DHI WASY GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Heiko Spitzer, entellgenio GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Kim Gebauer, eagle eye technologies GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Karl-Heinz Röder, GAUSS+LÖRCHER, Rottenburg am Neckar, Germany
- Stefan Hitzfelder, HI PI Ziviltechniker GmbH, Vöcklabruck, Austria
- Andreas Voigt, town of Minden, Minden, Germany
- Marc Hoffmann, KISTERS AG, Aachen, Germany
- Mobile Master Data Recording
- BaSYS 9 – Tips & Tricks
- Converting from HydroCAD to BaSYS MIKE
- And more
A new feature this year are the “Ask the expert – personal discussions about the technology” sessions. They give interested participants an opportunity to discuss development focal points and future product developments directly with BARTHAUER employees responsible for the products.
Numerous coffee breaks and the supporting programme on Wednesday afternoon provide the framework for networking and exchanging experiences and opinions. After a joint tour of the “most beautiful mine in the world” (the Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen, Germany), BARTHAUER invites you to a shared dinner at the Restaurant “CASINO Zollverein”.