For the creation of individual information systems
With the Geoobjects Design Studio GeoDS, BARTHAUER is bringing a novel solution package for creating individual information systems and GIS modules to the market.
Great emphasis was placed on the integration of the globally unique BARTHAUER multi-platform concept in the development of GeoDS. This means objects and modules created with GeoDS can be used universally with all common NIS, GIS and CAD systems regardless of the platform.
Video: GeoDS simply explained
GeoDS is versatile in application!
- Development of municipal cadastres, for example for roads, bodies of water or small wastewater treatment plants
- Preparation of cadastres and maintenance plans for green spaces, mobile radio towers, waste-paper bins, photovoltaic and solar-thermal plants, street lighting, street inlets, automobile charging stations and wind power plants
- Facility management solutions
- Creation of technical applications such as pavement management systems (PMS) or pipeline integrity management systems (PIMS)
- Creation of information systems for the administration of municipal inventories or objects
- Addition of modules to information systems from any provider
- Assignment of object-based workflows and events
- GeoDS applications usable as desktop, mobile or web applications
- Integration into all leading GIS and CAD systems is possible
- No programming knowledge required
On the basis of the BARTHAUER multi-platform concept, GeoDS applications once they have been created can be used in numerous different combinations of database management systems and GIS/CAD platforms (including ArcGIS, AutoCADMap, Geomedia and Microstation). This feature clearly sets GeoDS apart from other products on the market, allowing users to optimise costs while maximising flexibility with the freedom to choose a suitable NIS, GIS or CAD system.